INFICON Micro GC Fusion Gas Analyser
The Fusion is a GC specifically for the analysis of fixed gases, light hydrocarbons and other volatile analytes. Built with Microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) technology it is small, light and easy to use with very short analysis times.
INFICON have built on the successful, previous model, 3000 Micro GC with further improvements including adding column temperature ramping, a feature not yet available on similar instruments such as the Agilent 490. Other modern features include an embedded chromatography data system and built in Wi-Fi allowing control from any device with a web browser.
Key Features Of The Micro GC Fusion
- Rapid analysis, 1-3 minutes
- Fast temperature ramping extends analytical capability
- MEMS TCD provides 10 times more sensitive analysis than traditional TCD
- Integrated touch panel display provides intuitive instrument control and status display
- Intelligent web-based user interface and Wi-Fi allows operation from any web-enabled computing device
- Modular design enables easy application adaptation, system maintenance and OEM integration
- Optional integrated sample conditioner maintains sample temperature at 100°C, and reduces input pressure from up to 1000 psi